My favorite Christmas

 


Hello friends, as you all know CHRISTMAS is approaching, and I wanted to tell you the true meaning of this celebration. Christmas I is the most important holiday in Christianity, which consists of the celebration of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, and is celebrated on December 25th. Despite being a Christian holiday it is celebrated all over the world, it is where people gather with their friends and familyes to celebrate and share. Every person, in every part of the world that celebrates Christmas, does so while respecting their different traditions.

For me this date is very important, since, as I said before, we meet as a family and we can enjoy a good dinner and a night full of magic and harmony as a family. That is the most important thing to me, what I would not change for anything, because nothing is as satisfying as seeing a happy family.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best friends

post1: My autobiography

my best friend