post1: My autobiography

 

Hello, my name is gressley valdes, and I hate when people ask me my name because they always end up mispronouncing it. My name is pronounced GRISSLEY and it's spelled gressley. When people pronounce it they say grisly, and they forget the E that is before the Y. That's kind of annoying.

I would like to comment that I live in the O'higgins region, exactly in the commune of Olivar. I love where I live because it is a country-city combination.

I love being able to hear the sound of birds in the morning just after waking up, and I also like being able to have access to technology and commerce. I love to go shopping, it de-stresses me, even to the supermarket.

I have always lived in an olive grove, that is why I have only studied here. In the Maria Villalobos Arteaga School and the Juan Hoppe Gantz High School, my high school was very strict with me, more than knowledge, my former director was interested in delivering discipline, it is to that discipline that I owe my greatest achievement, which is to enter the university of Chile.

I must admit that english is very difficult for me because at school they never forced me to learn.

I have always lived in an olive grove, that is why I have only studied here. In the Maria Villalobos Arteaga School and the Juan Hoppe Gantz High School, My high school was very strict with me, more than knowledge, my former director was interested in delivering discipline, it is to that discipline that I owe my greatest achievement, which is to enter the university of Chile.

I must admit that English is very difficult for me because at school they never forced me to learn.

As you can see, my life has not been easy. Because I am the oldest and my mother is single. I have had the responsibility to take care of my cousins, take care of myself and achieve my goals. I feel proud of myself because despite the difficult situations that I have experienced, I have been able to cope with it. I have 4 siblinys that do not live with me.

I have lived a thousand more things that I do not want to tell because they make me cry and I would like to leave a message on this blog. a message that I have tattooed on my skin and says:

Fight with LOVE and PASSION to achieve great success. Learn from your FAILURES, because they are the ones that will awaken your RESILIENCE asleep in the interior. Take care of your loved ones and always be LOYAL to them, without them nothing is worth it. All the PERSEVERANCE that you are willing to offer in this life, after reaching the goal, will make you feel blessed and you will feel an incredible OPTIMISM. all SACRIFICE ends up being worth gold.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best friends

my best friend