TECHOLOGY

 Personally, I don't like technology very much, in fact I hate technology, it makes me feel uncomfortable every time I have to use it. However, I know that technology is very important to people's lives. When I think that it is technology, its definition is very difficult for me, but the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about this are computers, telephones, refrigerators, televisions, etc. I feel that technology is an important part of people's daily lives, even more so with the arrival of the pandemic, since students and workers need technology to be able to access their classes or telecommute.

Technology can be used in different ways, it can help us wash clothes, dry our hair, find important information, and it can be found in different areas, for example, we can find it on the street, at home, even in the pool. And as I said, I don't like it too much, but the best thing about it is that it serves multiple things. He considered that life without technology would be to be closer to those who are next to us, but without the possibility of being connected with those who are really far away.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best friends

post1: My autobiography

my best friend