Hello friends, as you all know CHRISTMAS is approaching, and I wanted to tell you the true meaning of this celebration. Christmas I is the most important holiday in Christianity, which consists of the celebration of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, and is celebrated on December 25th. Despite being a Christian holiday it is celebrated all over the world, it is where people gather with their friends and familyes to celebrate and share. Every person, in every part of the world that celebrates Christmas, does so while respecting their different traditions. For me this date is very important, since, as I said before, we meet as a family and we can enjoy a good dinner and a night full of magic and harmony as a family. That is the most important thing to me, what I would not change for anything, because nothing is as satisfying as seeing a happy family.
Personally, I don't like technology very much, in fact I hate technology, it makes me feel uncomfortable every time I have to use it. However, I know that technology is very important to people's lives. When I think that it is technology, its definition is very difficult for me, but the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about this are computers, telephones, refrigerators, televisions, etc. I feel that technology is an important part of people's daily lives, even more so with the arrival of the pandemic, since students and workers need technology to be able to access their classes or telecommute. Technology can be used in different ways, it can help us wash clothes, dry our hair, find important information, and it can be found in different areas, for example, we can find it on the street, at home, even in the pool. And as I said, I don't like it too much, but the best thing about it is that it serves multiple things. He considered that life without technolog...
I have friends, but never had a best friend, i feel like that word goes too far. I have friends who do have best friends and my relationship with my friends is not the same as theirs, so I anly consider that I have friend. Although I had a friends. although i had a friend who almost became my best friend. her name was Camila and she was my brother girlfriend, eventually they boke up and we continued to be best friends. i met her 3 years ago and we got a tatto together but one day we had a strong argument that drove us away. currently we continue talking but not as much as before with her. I have many memories, each one of them is full of laughter and that makes them very special.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario